Champions Online Reckoning Super Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online Reckoning Super Group

This forum is dedicated to the Champions Online Super Group, Reckoning. Please register to find more information.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrenalin
Initiate
Initiate

Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin! Empty
PostSubject: Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin!   Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:08 am

A blurr of yellow,black and flourescent blue streaks through the streets of Millenium city stopping in front of Reckoning HQ.

-name: Rob
- hobbies or interests: I am into just about anything and everything. Most of my free time nowadays is spent on Champions, but I have also played Cox since Alpha Test and WoW for about a year. Though most of my real life friends have moved away, I use play RPG (D&D, Rifts, SW, Mekton, MURPG, others) on a weekly basis. Now I do most of my gaming by Play by Post.

Japan has a really big market for airsoft guns and I use to do survival games with them on a regular basis, but as with my gaming all my friends have moved away. The benefits of being an American in Japan. I am also into various sports such as Football, Baseball, volley ball and skiing/snowboarding. My favorite team is the Arizona Cardinals.

I am interested in fuedal japan and the samurai which makes living in Japan a blast.

I am married to a Japanese and have three children ages 11(Sakura), 9(Ken) and six(rose). I spent 11 years in the Navy and now work as an English teacher in the Japanese junior high schools. In between I did some work as a model/actor. Nothing big, but i did get to do a weekly TV show with Marty freiedman, the guitarist from Megadeath.

Well that's me in a nutshell. I'm usually on in the evenings (Japan time), but if you see me around feel free to team up with me. Even though teaming is lacking on CO, it is always more fun to have company along to open up a can on villainy and scum.
Back to top Go down
Wendal
Recruit
Recruit
Wendal

PostSubject: Re: Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin!   Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:25 am

welcome to the group!

i use to play Rifts to, i still have all my books.
Back to top Go down
briansanderz
briansanderz

PostSubject: Re: Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin!   Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 am

Let me be the second to say..

(Insert booming voice)

WELLCOME TO THE RECKONING!
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin!   Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Haha, nice introduction there, we really could do with a HQ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin!   Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reckoning Issue #50: introducing Adrenalin!
Page 1 of 1