Champions Online Reckoning Super Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online Reckoning Super Group

This forum is dedicated to the Champions Online Super Group, Reckoning. Please register to find more information.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey guys cheers for the invite :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Italicx

hey guys cheers for the invite :) Empty
PostSubject: hey guys cheers for the invite :)   hey guys cheers for the invite :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:14 am

Thought i would just introduce my self Smile

irl name: Tim
Living in England.

I work full time in a home for the elderly with dementia, very challanging but rewarding and i enjoy my job very much. iv played pretty much every big game / have every big game ever come out for the pc.. my all time fave's have to be "diablo 2, Kotor 1+2, wow, The entire Half life series + mods, c&c / red alert series Smile. hmm the list is quite long.

anyways Loving champions so far, (also really looking forward to star trek online!). looking forward to getting to know ppl online Smile if u want to lay some justice down with a fellow hero give me a shout im currently lvl 17 ( was lightning heh) but currently messing about with might and some other stuff.

thats me!
See you all ingame! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
briansanderz
briansanderz

PostSubject: Re: hey guys cheers for the invite :)   hey guys cheers for the invite :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:04 am

heya Italicx!

let me be the first to say...

WELCOME TO THE RECKONING!

and I look forward to teaming with you
Back to top Go down
Condelestat
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: hey guys cheers for the invite :)   hey guys cheers for the invite :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:14 am

Hi, thanks for the Inv.

- name Rob
- age 33
- location Barstow Ca.
- hobbies or interests Comics and video games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys cheers for the invite :)   hey guys cheers for the invite :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys cheers for the invite :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions Online Reckoning Super Group :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: