Champions Online Reckoning Super Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online Reckoning Super Group

This forum is dedicated to the Champions Online Super Group, Reckoning. Please register to find more information.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkone
Initiate
Initiate

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Name: Pedro
hobbies or interests: I like to play video games in general but mmo are my perference because of the interaction with other players, I also like to read some comics and mangas , I watch anime play football and have a large interest in martial arts and also make part of a friend club that train old fashioned sword fights.

a litle about me: well my real nickname is DarkOne I use this nickname for more than 10 years the time when I started using internet, I have passed by some mmo rpgs like wow/Lineage2/some f2p/aion chinese version and some others, the game I liked the most so far was Lineage 2 where I had a nice solid clan and a private server with 600+ players.

Why I applyed?: Im playing champions for sometime since open beta my higher lvl character is lvl 24 dualsword with martial arts + mighty mix, still I havent find my role on the game so Im open for suggestions from the SG(if accepted) to role a selected "class"(tank/healer/DD/pvper, etc...) since thats the way I was used to play on other games I like to be a part of the group with something that the group need and not just another addon.

contacts: newdark0ne@hotmail.com, you can contact me by msn or email.
Back to top Go down
briansanderz
briansanderz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:38 am

Well looks like I'll be the first to welcome you.

(Injects herself with Drasha)

(insert booming voice) WELCOME TO THE RECKONING!

On a side note this MMO tends to be Solo'ish but Im always looking for someone to team up with if you would like to join me. I play as either "The Goddess" or "Gizmo Gal"

I'll need your Handle for me to send the invite Very Happy

you can send me and ingame mail to The Goddess@briguy with you name if ya would like
Back to top Go down
darkone
Initiate
Initiate

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 pm

I like very muh to party with other ppl so your party offer is very welcome to me Smile

I dono if your lvl is on the same range as mine, my main char is lvl 24, the others are low lvl.

do you want me to play any kind of support char with you on party(tank/healer/support/DD)? cuz I fell good to reroll.

Ill mail you today afther I get out of work.
Back to top Go down
darkone
Initiate
Initiate

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:07 pm

just updating I wont be able to login today and maybe also not tomorrow.

the reason is that Im on the army and we are on a drill and so Ill have to stay all night in the base.....
Back to top Go down
Wendal
Recruit
Recruit
Wendal

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:17 pm

welcome,

i'm down to group up anytime too. don't worry about the lvl, we can side-kick down to your lvl or you can side-kick up to ours.

if you add the chat channel "Reckoning" you'll be able to talk to anyone that has already done so. it's an easier way to get a hold of anyone online that can invite you in.
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:42 am

At the moment I think its fine for everyone to play a class mix they like best, there isn't exactly much end-game content yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1