Champions Online Reckoning Super Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online Reckoning Super Group

This forum is dedicated to the Champions Online Super Group, Reckoning. Please register to find more information.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sg coming along nicely.

Go down 
+2
Daylater
earthenfirebrand
6 posters
AuthorMessage
earthenfirebrand
earthenfirebrand

Sg coming along nicely. Empty
PostSubject: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Hey everyone site looks great.. URL is correct. Sg colors are good.. Sg is coming along nicely.. The banner is a little too ALL blue and silver for my tastes.. maybe something with like a couple of chars in sg colors. with some environment or action colors to make more diverse.. anyways. just a suggestion.. my photoshop skills are non-existent.... take the suggestion with a grain of salt..

Great start for us.. and again, thanx for the invite
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:11 pm

I totally agree on the banner, it's not my favorite. I'll work on a new one when I get some time. =P
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 pm

As long as it has me featured on it it's fine... nah I'm joking Razz
Back to top Go down
Redfang
Veteran
Veteran
Redfang

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:20 pm

y we want your ugly mug on it Razz id be a much better poster man for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 am

Haha watch what you say, you wouldn't want to know what's underneath my sunglasses...
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:23 am

I updated the banner a bit, but I still don't like it... part of the problem is that were standing against a blue background (Waterfall)

I suggest we just take a new picture elsewhere or use something different entirely. The contest is still open...

I can't be the ONLY one making these things.
Step up people!

=P
Back to top Go down
earthenfirebrand
earthenfirebrand

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 am

ok so i just downloaded a free trial of photoshop,
Holy shit! been trying to figure out
how to use this for hours.
Its a shameless self promotion, but
heres my first crack at it.Sg coming along nicely. Oracle13
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:48 am

Looks Great, keep at it!

Try using "Stroke" instead of "Outer Glow" to get a hard edged outline.
You can also use both if you want an outline and the fuzzy glow!

If we find a favorite font that everyone likes we can use it on all our ads for consistency. Anyone that has a suggestion, speak up!
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 am

What can I say, I'm easily pleased Razz
Back to top Go down
Akakitsune
Initiate
Initiate
Akakitsune

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 am

I like the font that oracle used for Reckoning. very cool. I've been looking for a spot to take a pic. there's a park near the psi building, the bridge there might be nice. I'll keep looking Smile
Back to top Go down
Krystal B. Blazin
Initiate
Initiate
Krystal B. Blazin

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 pm

I am new to MMOs in general... but I am really impressed on how fast people in our group are willing to help. Maybe I should make a shout out post... but it has been really nice that everyone has been really understanding and willing to help teach... Goddess and Wendell have been really helpful to me along with Oracle... I just wanted to say... THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sg coming along nicely.   Sg coming along nicely. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sg coming along nicely.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions Online Reckoning Super Group :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: