Champions Online Reckoning Super Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online Reckoning Super Group

This forum is dedicated to the Champions Online Super Group, Reckoning. Please register to find more information.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Application @marzz24

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marzz24
Initiate
Initiate

New Application @marzz24 Empty
PostSubject: New Application @marzz24   New Application @marzz24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:09 pm

My name is Lamarr and I have played quite a few MMOs over the years, my first being Star Wars Galixies. I am borderline hardcore when it comes to MMO's but I'm taking my time with CO. I have used all of my slots as it relates to heroes and I'm looking for a guild that I can hop in team up and roll through some quests with. My Heros range from 8-16. I'm a gamer and own all the platforms Wii,PS3,and 360 and love all genres of videogames. I also love sports and play Football and Hoops as a weekend warrior. When it comes to MMO's I can't stand whiners. (people who complain about nerfs, or cry about not getting loot) This to me is entertainment so I'm looking for a Mature guild, cause I'm up there in age affraid, with people who want to help out and have fun. My in game handle is @Marzz24, and I love the SG colors concept and can't wait to update some new costumes for all my Hero's who I have listed below for your reading pleasure!

Ebony Night, Sub O, Nemisis Enforcer, Shadow Snake, The One, Justice, Marzi Fett, Shadow Surfer.

PS: The last MMO I plan on playing is SWTOR!!! It Started with Star Wars and it will end with Star Wars
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: New Application @marzz24   New Application @marzz24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Hi Lamarr, thanks for the application - please send @Daylater a message about joining, I've been kicked out of the guild since the last patch so until that's fixed I'm unfortunately unable to invite you myself.
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

PostSubject: Re: New Application @marzz24   New Application @marzz24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Actually I was kicked out too, and even though i'm back I don't have my invite powers... (who can step up and be new recruit inviter for me??)

Also, we don't have room for a full roster of alts. There is a limit on characters / SG so we're limiting people to just a couple alts.

Do you have a main we can invite and then talk about alts from there?
Back to top Go down
LordBayushi
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: New Application @marzz24   New Application @marzz24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:53 am

I can still invite to the team, as can Goddess, though I don't know how many others can.

If you send me a tell in game, I will be happy to add recruits to the group.
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

PostSubject: Re: New Application @marzz24   New Application @marzz24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Welcome to Reckoning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Application @marzz24   New Application @marzz24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Application @marzz24
Page 1 of 1