Champions Online Reckoning Super Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online Reckoning Super Group

This forum is dedicated to the Champions Online Super Group, Reckoning. Please register to find more information.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
earthenfirebrand
earthenfirebrand

WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? Empty
PostSubject: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:40 pm

heya.. somehow im not in the SG anymore.. maybe just a momentary game glitch. maybe an accidental boot.. maybe someone decided i was a Douche!?... anyhow. figured it out this morning while i tried to grab a 16 slot bag out of SG bank...... Reinvite Please...heh. and if its not asking too much can i have my rank back too... Try to catch yas in game...

Thanx
Back to top Go down
Wendal
Recruit
Recruit
Wendal

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 pm

I got "Super Group does not exist" when i logged on this morning. wtf??
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Hey guys, I logged in and found the same thing... Seems the Supergroup is somehow disbanded.
I submitted a couple of Help tickets, and i'm going to check the official forums for any similar problems.

If anyone sees @Salameh online, ask him if he knows anything, I doubt it since he's been busy with school work, but he's our SG GM and is the only one that has the power to close the SG I believe.

I hope we can get this fixed, this game is really starting to frustrate me...

p.s. Wendal, after I said "hey" to you in chat I got a BSoD crash... I wasn't ignoring you lol, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 pm

I just logged on this evening and got some code error message, and I'm no longer in the SG either, pretty pissed off actually, don't know what the hell has happened.
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:29 pm

Yeah i'm having all sorts of issues, not happy with CO at the moment...
I posted on the official forums about the Supergroug vanishing, and I sent two tickets in game.

I suggest you sumbit a help ticket too Sal (as it's technically your SG)

All other members please feel free to also submit a help ticket, hopefully they can restore our SG without having to re-invite everyone.

...Now I just need to solve this constant crashing problem, it's getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 pm

I posted a message on the forums as well, hopefully there is some help for this problem..
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:55 pm

I just got a response from my ingame ticket.

They were unable to contact me in game (cause i'm not logged in...) But they said they will need the Supergroup leader incase there are any SG functions required.

So you need to submit an "In Game" support ticket Sal, and then stay online until they contact you. Lame I know, but you're the only one that can do it i guess
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Got ya, will do.
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:32 pm

[Tell] <GM> Diviner@Diviner: Okay, I do not have any showing for the SuperGroup, so it has become disbanded or is gone in some way. I am moving this to people who can look into it as a bug. And I hope

[Tell] <GM> Diviner@Diviner: that action can be taken in some way, however. At this moment, I would suggest reforming, as I do not know how long this will take to discover what has happened.

Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Times like this make me wish people just made a forum account : /
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Wow...

All sorts of fail today... Well, I guess we should reform in the meantime and try to message as many people in game as we can remember.

Extra Extra lame... with lame sauce and a side of lame beans.
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah I guess so, although soaps are starting in a minute so I need to watch that first Razz
Back to top Go down
Loken
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:24 pm

hi guys

this got me confused when i logged on after patch.

if you need me to help restart the Sg, give me a shout i will be on till late tonight

logan ghostwalker@akan
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:29 pm

I'll be on again in about 35min so we can hopefully get the SG fired up again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??   WHat the Hell...... !!!?!?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHat the Hell...... !!!?!??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions Online Reckoning Super Group :: Members Lounge :: Help and Support-
Jump to: