Champions Online Reckoning Super Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Online Reckoning Super Group

This forum is dedicated to the Champions Online Super Group, Reckoning. Please register to find more information.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Retcon!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

Free Retcon!! Empty
PostSubject: Free Retcon!!   Free Retcon!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:56 pm

All characters made during the "Head Start" program will receive a free Retcon! Woo Hoo /superdance

http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?p=928095#post928095
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

Free Retcon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Retcon!!   Free Retcon!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:20 pm

YES! Time to get rid of those crappy healing bots.
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

Free Retcon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Retcon!!   Free Retcon!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Yeah I want to change a super stat and get rid of Telekinesis, turns out that the power is supposed to scale with Ego, but it's set up wrong and is using Endurance... If they fix this it will throw off my whole build!

Free Retcon is very welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

Free Retcon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Retcon!!   Free Retcon!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:31 pm

I was just reading a TK thread and apparently ID blades should be scaling with Ego and not Endurance, gonna result in some huge damage buffs for me since I stacked ego originally thinking it would improve damage Razz
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

Free Retcon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Retcon!!   Free Retcon!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 pm

exactly... I took Endurance as a Super Stat just to buff ID Blades, it'll be useless if they change to Ego, so woot for retecon!
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

Free Retcon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Retcon!!   Free Retcon!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Then again, you still need some heavy End for all of those damn TK powers, Eruption is 186 fully charged, more expensive that Pyre sure, but if charged it gives something like +13% ego damage rank 1, good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Daylater
Veteran
Veteran
Daylater

Free Retcon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Retcon!!   Free Retcon!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:27 am

lol sorry Sal... I didn't know what all the new buttons did and I both thanked, and voted - on your post...

SO TAKE THAT!
Back to top Go down
Salameh
Reckoner
Reckoner
Salameh

Free Retcon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Retcon!!   Free Retcon!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:41 am

Thanks XD, by the way - that change to Ego is up on the Public Test server now, I'm still sticking EGO / END I think, with PFF my health is great and I could prob. stack dex from items.
Back to top Go down
Keef
Initiate
Initiate

Free Retcon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Retcon!!   Free Retcon!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:58 am

Can't wait for the free retcon - my first character is so messed up !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Retcon!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Retcon!!   Free Retcon!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Retcon!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champions Online Reckoning Super Group :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: